We Make Surplus Lines Easy
- We value teamwork and accountability.
- We act with Respect, Integrity and Trust.
- We are committed to the continuous learning and development of our employees.
What Defines Us
As a Berkley company you can trust in us knowing we always act with integrity and do the right thing. We have expertise in writing complex excess and surplus lines business and do so responsibly to ensure we are profitable.
What Guides Us
- We are solutions oriented and responsible, and have a can-do attitude when working with you and your client in underwriting and claims scenarios.
- Due to our size, we are flexible and are responsive to the changing insurance marketplace.
What Drives Us
- We want to be the market leader by continually being innovative and improving the way writing excess and surplus lines is transacted.
- We understand the business and build relationships with our agents to ensure that we can both transact small to mid-market business efficiently and profitably.
Products and services described above are provided by one or more subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation and transacted through Berkley Connect Insurance Solutions, LLC (“Connect”), which conducts business in all states including California as a licensed surplus lines broker (CA License #0H99364). Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by those funds. Coverage provided is subject to actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. © 2022 Berkley Aspire